Want instant satisfaction? Take home your Honey Birdette order now and pay it off in 4 easy instalments.
How does it work?
Using Afterpay you can pay for your new Honey Birdette goodies fortnightly over 4 equal instalments. And the best part, you can use AfterPay both in store and online.
To purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
How do you use Afterpay Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $500 if you are using Afterpay for the first time or $800 if you are a returning Afterpay customer) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment. Your order will be shipped without delay.
How do you use Afterpay In Store?
- Get the AfterPay Mobile App. You can download the App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Get your barcode and present it at the register. Choose the maximum amount you want to spend, confirm your payment details and get your barcode. Present the barcode at the register to be scanned when it's time to pay. Make sure you have 25% of the total purchase price available in your account, as Afterpay deducts your first payment immediately.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Honey Birdette online; $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time, and $800 for returning Afterpay customers. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- For Afterpay customers in store, the first payment will always be taken on the day that the purchase is initially made.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return to a Honey Birdette boutique, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Honey Birdette online or at any Honey Birdette boutique in Australia.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit the Afterpay website.