FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Honey Birdette is a fashion forward boutique brand, meaning our styles are released in limited numbers.
If your style is sold out, you can sign up to be notified when your item is restocked again. To do this you simply need to find and click on your size of the product you are after (which should read 'OUT OF STOCK/NOTIFY ME'). This will then trigger a pop up where you can enter your email address. Once your item is re stocked we will send you an email to notify you.
Please note, there is no guarantee that the item will be re stocked again.
To keep your gorgeous new HB goodies in their best condition, we suggest gentle hand washing in cold water. This helps to preserve shimmering foil, lace or trims. Try not to use any harsh soaps or chemicals, line dry only and preferably in shade. Please do not rub or wring. Do not iron or dry clean.
Unfortunately, Honey Birdette is a vertical brand, meaning we do not offer wholesale or franchising at this time.
Want instant satisfaction? Take home your Honey Birdette order now and pay it off in 4 easy instalments. Available for our Australian and New Zealand customers.
How does it work?
Using Afterpay you can pay for your new Honey Birdette goodies fortnightly over 4 equal instalments. And the best part, you can use AfterPay both in store and online.
To purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian or New Zealand residential address
How do you use Afterpay Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $500 if you are using Afterpay for the first time or $800 if you are a returning Afterpay customer) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment. Your order will be shipped without delay.
How do you use Afterpay In Store?
- Get the AfterPay Mobile App. You can download the App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Get your barcode and present it at the register. Choose the maximum amount you want to spend, confirm your payment details and get your barcode. Present the barcode at the register to be scanned when it's time to pay. Make sure you have 25% of the total purchase price available in your account, as Afterpay deducts your first payment immediately.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Honey Birdette online; $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time, and $800 for returning Afterpay customers. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- For Afterpay customers in store, the first payment will always be taken on the day that the purchase is initially made.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return to a Honey Birdette boutique, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Honey Birdette online or at any Honey Birdette boutique in Australia.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit the Afterpay website.
ZipPay is a safe, simple & convenient payment option allowing you to shop online & in stores today and pay later for your Honey Birdette goodies! ZipPay is currently only available to our Australian customers.KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS- Shop without a credit card- Easy monthly repayments- No interest ever- $1000 shopping account
HOW ZIPPAY WORKS ONLINE1. Checkout online with zipPay - Simply create your account and confirm your order.2. ZipPay pays on your behalf - that means you will receive your Honey Birdette goodies immediately. Yay!*3. Pay off your balance over time - Easy monthly payments that suit your lifestyle. Just like a lay-by - only better!*
*Read more about ZipPay here
HOW ZIPPAY WORKS IN STORE1. Found something you love? - Simply let the cashier know you'd like to check out with ZipPay.2. Sign up or sign-in via your mobile - once approved, select 'Shop In-store' from the menu in your digital wallet.3. You'll recieve a 6-digit code - Share this with the cashier, and your purchase will be processed as normal.3. ZipPay pay on your behalf - You pay ZipPay over time in easy monthly payments that suit your lifestyle. Just like a lay-by - only better!*
*Read more about ZipPay here
ELIGIBILITY- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident- Must be 18 years or older- Must be employed, earning at least $300 per week
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
At the end of each billing month, you can choose to pay off your balance in full or simply make a payment that suits your budget (Please note there is a minimum repayment of $40 per month). A $6 monthly account service fee is added to your account for any month you have an outstanding balance.
There are NO establishment fees to setup your account and NO interest ever! If you have repaid your balance in full within 30 days you will never be charged any fees!
Once you have repaid your balance down to $0, no fees will ever be charged to your account – it will simply remain open waiting for you to use again to make additional purchases.
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER IF THE ITEM(S) ARE UNSUITABLE?
Yes, you are eligible to return your order for a refund, provided our returns policy is adhered to. Exchanges are not available on ZipPay orders.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
To create a ZipPay account, all you need is a social media or PayPal account.
Subject to approval, this process takes only seconds after which you can complete your purchase and pay for it later!
Once you’re approved for your ZipPay shopping account, you never have to apply again and can continue to reuse it as much as you like. It's that easy.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STATEMENT?
All of your recent activity can be viewed when you log into your ZipPay Digital Wallet. When your monthly statement is ready, we will notify you by email. Every month your statement will include:- All new purchases made- Payments applied on your previous statement- Your billing due date- Minimum payment due- Any fees charged during the statement period
Please ensure you add ZipMoney to your safe recipient's email list to ensure no emails go into your spam folder.
HOW DO I MAKE REPAYMENTS?
To ensure you never miss a payment you can setup a direct debit to automatically make your repayments. You can set this to run for as much as you like and as often as you like, as long as you pay at least the minimum ($40) each month.Additionally, you can make a one-off payment any time by logging into your ZipPay Digital Wallet and selecting 'Make a Payment' Payments can be paid online by debit card, credit card or Bpay.
HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT ZIPPAY?
If you have any questions or should you have any difficulties in making your payments, please contact ZipPay directly:
Phone: 02 8294 2345
Shipping & Returns
All online Honey Birdette orders are wrapped and placed in a luxurious black satin bag. Your order is then placed in the shipping satchel which has no logo or brand name for discreet and private delivery:
Unfortunately, due to the high number of orders during SALE periods, we are unable to combine orders placed separately.
Honey Birdette has a generous 45 days exchange and returns policy. That is, we will happily exchange, credit or refund your full price Honey Birdette goodies within 45 days of purchase if you have your receipt, all tags attached and the item has not been worn. We do not accept returns on toys or bondage items unless faulty.
To charge your toy, insert the pin-shaped charger all the way into the charging port (don't worry it won't break). Once the charging adaptor is inserted into the small, water-tight charging port on your toy, a light will blink automatically indicating the toy is charging. Once it is charged, the light will remain on. After the initial charge, charging can take up to an hour depending on the toy's power level.
The battery doesn't need to be exhausted before charging. Plug in and charge your toy whenever you like, to allow for the most powerful performance every time.